Re: PYTHON, ODBC

From: mstory(at)uchicago(dot)edu
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PYTHON, ODBC
Date: 2005-01-09 18:40:35
Lists: pgsql-general

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Story <matthewstory(at)gmail(dot)com> -----
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:40:36 -0600
From: Matthew Story <matthewstory(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PYTHON, ODBC
To: Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud <lists(at)boutiquenumerique(dot)com>

we won't be using any tools aside from psycho pg, no gui application
frameworks, ie we're not using zope, ruby on rails, etc. The front
end will only work for this particular database. This has come about
due to the complicated nature of the database, and inability of zope
to do what we need, and the problems with overhead we've been
experiencing with rails due to the size of the database. Hope this
clears things up a bit.

thanks,
matt

----- End forwarded message -----