Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll

From: Сергей Демьяненко <sergei(dot)demyanenko(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll
Date: 2007-11-06 14:10:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello community,

I have a problem with psqlODBC (08.02.05). I'm using Delphi 6 (6.240 UP2),
TADOQuery, PostgreSQL 8.2.4.

When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:

ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
State SQL:42703
Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for over
select rows

Then TADOQuery raises "destructive exception" and after that any other query
executions in my program raise exception "Connection is already in use".

I tryed to execute query in design-time and got "access violation" in
psalodbcw.dll

Please help me find out where the problem is.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sergei Demyanenko