connecting from OOo mac

From: tony <tony(at)tgds(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: connecting from OOo mac
Date: 2004-12-16 15:04:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

Does any one on the list have a working JDBC connection from OOo 1.1.2
Mac OS X 10.2.8 + Apple X11 beta? If so please contact me.

I have no problems with NeoOffice/J and have had older versions of OOo
connecting. The JDBC driver is not at fault here then because it is the
same one.

I am experiencing problems that seem to stem from Java not being able to
draw the dialogue box after connection.

Cheers

Tony Grant