crash

From: Pico <picodon(dot)forever(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: crash
Date: 2004-12-04 16:48:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I just download the latest version of pgadmin (rpm for mandrake).
I install the rpm.
I launch pgadmin3
I gtk dialog box appears and says me to choose the language.
I choose and click on OK.
And pgadmin ends with the error "pgadmin3: symbol lookup error :
pgadmin3: undefined symbol : _gtk_accel_group_attach".

Can you help me?

Thank you ;)

Pascal.