Re: ODBC driver for Windows & future...

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Philippe Lang <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Subject: Re: ODBC driver for Windows & future...
Date: 2004-12-01 14:49:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 04:36, Philippe Lang wrote:
> What most surprises me, is that there is not viable commercial
> alternative to the open-source ODBC driver. All the commercial drivers I
> have tested do not work at all...

Have you tested Command Prompts commercial ODBC driver
(http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=296) ? It has SSL support
and is fully compatible with PostgreSQL. In fairness I haven't used it
but Command Prompt has a pretty good relationship with the PostgreSQL
community; I'm sure they'd be interested in any feedback you wanted to
give them.

Robert Treat