Dropping sequences

From: Robert Fitzpatrick <robert(at)webtent(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dropping sequences
Date: 2004-11-30 19:11:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I have changed the default sequence on a primary key integer (created as
SERIAL) field in a table, but it will not let me drop the old sequence
and continues to tell me that the sequence is required by the table. Can
someone tell me what is required to get this dropped? I am just paranoid
that it could be using the old sequence still even though it seems all
is coming from the new sequence.

--
Robert