need help on writing an aggregate function

From: subhash(at)nmsu(dot)edu
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: need help on writing an aggregate function
Date: 2004-11-16 19:41:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi,
I was writing my own data type, and, I have to write aggregare function like
min() and max() for my datatype. I googled for the user defined aggregate
functions, but I could not find any examples for the sfunc and ffunc.
Can any of you provide me the source/structure in C or SQL for these two
functions of min or max or avg etc? for a complex type as given in the examples.
Thanks,
subhash.