Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Omar Kilani <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Date: 2004-11-12 19:40:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

It is not outside the realm of possibility, but I'm not optimistic as
there are still a number of TODO items we need to finish up...

Of course if folks feel this is something that needs to happen we could
possibly toss some things out, but there has been some reservations
about launching a new site at the same time as a major release.

Robert Treat