Re: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page
Date: 2004-11-09 15:39:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 01:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'd like to have one or two people look over the PR stuff one last time now
> that it's all together. Here's what I'm wanting:
>
> -- typos
> -- egregious grammar mistakes
> -- completely wrong facts
>
> I am not interested in content editing at this time; we'll be starting
> translations on Tuesday, and lots of people have already helped develop what
> we have.
>
> Here's the docs:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000047

....Not sure why Mr.Nakazawa's comments have been truncated. The
following sentence has been removed from the main release:

"We are committed to helping make PostgreSQL the leading Database
Management System."

Is it Fujitsu's intention to partially exclude that comment, or is there
some other reason for removing that?

It seems a particularly interesting comment from a senior individual...

--
Best Regards, Simon Riggs