Broken table rendering on commitfest

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Broken table rendering on commitfest
Date: 2017-09-03 21:48:23
Lists: pgsql-www

The last table on the CF page is not being closed with the </tbody></table>
pair, most likely since p is undefined to break out of the forloop in the first
place (disclaimer: I don’t know Python or Django so that guesswork might be
bananapants). The attached (untested since I don’t have a local running CF
app) instead closes on the final iteration in an attempt to fix it.

Does that make sense?

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
cf_table_render.patch application/octet-stream 1.2 KB