pgmemcache 1.0 rc1...

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgmemcache 1.0 rc1...
Date: 2004-12-18 00:37:58
Lists: sfpug

Howdy. As many may have noticed, I've been working on getting
pgmemcache in shape for the 8.0 release. Well, I'm nearly done and am
just sitting tight until then, but thought I'd spread the joy. There's
now a real installation process and documentation.

Tarball:
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/pgmemcache/

Docs (included in tarball):
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/pgmemcache/README.pgmemcache

Please use it, thump on it, etc. This should work in a pre-8.0
environment too, fwiw. I don't have any 7.X boxen around though,
they're all on 8.X now. :) I'm very interested in feedback. Anyway,
please let me know if anyone has any questions. -sc

--
Sean Chittenden