Re: Query Tool history makes the Query Tool unusable after BIG query had been executed

From: Valentine Gogichashvili <valgog(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query Tool history makes the Query Tool unusable after BIG query had been executed
Date: 2010-09-07 08:03:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

On my machine I also do not see any problems on the modern machine,
the problem was to be seen on the older notebook.

Sorry for not noticing the limit on the query size... strange, that
though the limit is there by default, a humongous query lead to the
hangup of the query tool on the older notebook :( Ok, anyway, at least
I will know how to solve such a problem in case it comes again :) just
delete the log file...

Regards,

-- Valentine Gogichashvili