Re: SpreadFirefox

From: Robby Russell <robby(at)planetargon(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SpreadFirefox
Date: 2004-10-19 21:25:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 17:52 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Have you guys seen http://www.spreadfirefox.com? I think it would
> > be very cool for PostgreSQL to do something like this.
>
> Something you'd like to head up / co-ordinate? I'm guessing that you
> aren't looking at this as a replacement for www.postgresql.org, but as an
> advocacy-style site?

Oddly enough, I was considering something like this a few weeks ago. A
well-designed page with case studies and info on how to promote
postgresql would be a cool site. Something flashy that corresponded to
the release of 8.0.

I'm sure that my graphic designer would be interested in helping out if
possible and I can help with it as well.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR | robby(at)planetargon(dot)com
* 503.351.4730 | blog.planetargon.com
* PHP/PostgreSQL Hosting & Development