Re: [GENERAL] Reusable pl/pgsql samples ?

From: Robert Treat <rtreat(at)webmd(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: armenrz(at)starprise(dot)net, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Reusable pl/pgsql samples ?
Date: 2004-10-13 12:16:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-www

I don't know what specifically happened, but I recall Robert having some
hosting issues and his site going down. I contacted him about moving the
site to techdocs or www but he said he was planning on doing a relaunch
of the site with some new features though he had some other projects he
had to finish up on. This was probably a year or more ago. I followed up
with him a couple of times and eventually either got no response or
bounced emails, so I removed the links from techdocs since they were
broken for so long. If anyone could deliver his code to me I would be
very happy to put it up somewhere in the postgresql web hierarchy, but I
don't know how to get a hold of him/it.

I've seen a couple rumblings from different people about creating a new
cookbook, I think the last time by Josh Berkus through the pgfoundry
system, but I don't think anything has ever materialized. Perhaps that's
something someone looking for a community project could do to help out?

Robert Treat