import mysql database...

From: Eric <ericg(at)conceptid(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: import mysql database...
Date: 2004-09-08 15:07:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a running PHPBB mySQL dump that I would like to load/import in
postgreSQL... I didn't try yet but I wonder if it's straightforward and
just import the mySQL dump into postgreSQL ?

(Of course, I want to migrate PHPBB running on a server with mySQL to
another server running with postgreSQL). Yes PHPBB has postgreSQL
support.

Thanks.