Re: Is it really such a great idea for spi.h to include the world?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is it really such a great idea for spi.h to include the world?
Date: 2009-01-06 20:44:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wrote:
> Okay, I'll do a trial patch and we can see exactly how much has to be
> added (at least among core and contrib) before deciding for sure.

This compiles and passes regression tests. It looks like the main
things there might be an argument for adding back to spi.h would be
pg_type.h and builtins.h, as a very large proportion of the files
using spi.h had to have those added. Comments?

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 19.7 KB