psqlfs - PostgreSQL File System

From: Eddy Macnaghten <eddy(at)edlsystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlfs - PostgreSQL File System
Date: 2004-09-06 00:48:52
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi

If this is not the right list for this please forgive me, and point me
to the right one.

For a bit of fun I have created a file system, that looks like a normal
mounted file tree to the user, but who's data is stored on a PostgreSQL
database server. It uses LUFS to do it.

Like LUFS - it is released under the GPL.

For those interested it can be got from http://www.edlsystems.com/psqlfs

Enjoy
--
Edward A. Macnaghten