PSQLFS - PostgreSQL File System

From: Edward Macnaghten <eddy(at)eddy(dot)me(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PSQLFS - PostgreSQL File System
Date: 2004-09-04 01:55:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

If this is not the right list for this please forgive me, and point me
to the right one.

For a bit of fun I have created a file system, that looks like a normal
mounted file tree to the user, but who's data is stored on a PostgreSQL
database server. It uses LUFS to do it.

Like LUFS - it is released under the GPL.

For those interested it can be got from http://www.edlsystems.com/psqlfs

Enjoy

--
Edward macnaghten <eddy(at)eddy(dot)me(dot)uk>
http://www.eddy.me.uk