Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling
Date: 2016-12-08 22:42:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Tom, it's been about 3.5 months since you wrote this. I think it
> would be really valuable if you could get to this RSN because the
> large patch set posted on the "Changed SRF in targetlist handling"
> thread is backed up behind this -- and I think that's really valuable
> work which I don't want to see slip out of this release.

Yeah, I was busy with other stuff during the recent commitfest.
I'll try to get back to this. There's still only 24 hours in a day,
though. (And no, [1] is not enough to help.)

regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/dec/07/earths-day-lengthens-by-two-milliseconds-a-century-astronomers-find