Re: Problem running psql on win32 - reg.

From: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: K-Sudhakaran <sudhakar(at)ncb(dot)ernet(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org, avishorp(at)walla(dot)co(dot)il
Subject: Re: Problem running psql on win32 - reg.
Date: 2004-07-09 06:12:54
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

For a few more months cygwin is the only way to run postgres on windows.

In pg_hba.conf are any lines like the following not commented out?

# IPv6-style local connections:
host all all 127.0.0.1::1 trust

Only use IPv4 style connections.

IPv6 is a newer version of tcp-ip.

Any time pg_hba.conf is changed the postmaster service must be
restarted.