Re: Fujitsu in news

From: "Keith C(dot) Perry" <netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com>
To: Paul Thomas <paul(at)tmsl(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-advocacy (at) postgresql (dot) org" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fujitsu in news
Date: 2004-07-01 14:19:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Quoting Paul Thomas <paul(at)tmsl(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>:

> On 01/07/2004 11:11 Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> >
> http://software.newsforge.com/software/04/07/01/0721222.shtml?tid=72&tid=82
> >
> > I hope this is a FP..:-)
>
> Seems like a decent article in spite of all the typos of PostgreSQL :)
>
> --
> Paul Thomas
> +------------------------------+---------------------------------------------+
> | Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for
> Business |
> | Computer Consultants |
> http://www.thomas-micro-systems-ltd.co.uk |
> +------------------------------+---------------------------------------------+

That and the comment about "Our objective is to make PostgreSQL enterprise ready."

I'm glad that was balanced somewhat later in the article. Comments like that
might cause some suits to stop reading- not realizing that that is just one
man's opinion.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications