Re: function retuning refcursor, order by ignored?

From: novnov <novnovice(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: function retuning refcursor, order by ignored?
Date: 2007-05-30 15:53:10
Lists: pgsql-general

I have been able to run a test like you have in a query (if that's the right
term), and ORDER BY does work. When trying to run via psql, it fails, I
can't see what I'm doing wrong. (windows xp, postgres 8.2.0-1)

ups=# select proc_item_list(1,true);
proc_item_list
<unnamed portal 3>
(1 row)

ups=# fetch all from "<unnamed portal 3>";
ERROR: cursor "<unnamed portal 3>" does not exist
ups=#