Problem with PQexecPrepared

From: David Stanaway <david(at)stanaway(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with PQexecPrepared
Date: 2004-06-09 21:44:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I am having a problem with a compiler warning using PQexecPrepared.
It is with the paramValues argument.

warning: passing arg 4 of `PQexecPrepared' from incompatible pointer
type

The type I am passing is a char** and it is expecting const char* const*

The parameters I am passing in a generated at runtime so I can supply a
const pointer. Am I missing something? Also, does someone have an
example using PQexecPrepared or PQexecParams using non-text params?

--
David Stanaway <david(at)stanaway(dot)net>