Re: A simple question (under pressure :-))....

From: Csaba Nagy <nagy(at)ecircle-ag(dot)com>
To: John Wells <jb(at)sourceillustrated(dot)com>
Subject: Re: A simple question (under pressure :-))....
Date: 2004-06-09 09:42:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi John,

Short answer: you can do cross-schema queries, you can't (easily) do
cross database queries.

Check out this:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/ddl.html
, the schema section:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/ddl-schemas.html

I'm not sure when schemas were introduced, but I suppose you want to use
the latest postgres version.

Cheers,
Csaba.