PITR Phase 1 Code Review

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PITR Phase 1 Code Review
Date: 2004-04-28 08:05:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Please could the committers review my code with a view to committing it
onto the main dev branch?

There are additional cosmetic changes likely to be required, such as
removing some dead comments and streamlining log output.

Let me know whether these should occur before or after first commit.

I'll be around daily to answer queries and fix reported bugs.

Thanks,

Best Regards, Simon Riggs