Duplicate variable declared?

From: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Duplicate variable declared?
Date: 2004-04-21 04:48:49
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

Hello,

In file postgresql-7.4.2/src/backend/utils/fmgrtab.c

line 336 and line 337 are both equal to "extern Datum array_push
(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);"

I have created a simple perl script that examines files line by line and
if 2 in a row match prints a result.

Sometimes it catches bad cvs checkins or copy/paste mistakes.

I will continue to scan the output.

Hope this helps.

Mike