Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>, Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media
Date: 2004-02-25 19:18:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

It's part of my process, but I also filter the links in the news in
cases where the same article is carried in multiple news outlets; the
sco service pack is a good example of that. Not to mention sometimes
google news gives you duplicate articles and/or outdated articles, or it
might have an article about something completely obtuse but it has the
word postgres in it *somewhere*, so I try to filter it down to articles
that I think might be worth reading to the general public.

Robert Treat