Re: Need to delete directory

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need to delete directory
Date: 2004-01-28 05:29:32
Lists: pgsql-www

Was going to email Chris about this... can we delete the current module
for techdocs in the pgweb project? if you look i tried to take a whack
at getting cvs to match production again, but its daunting and ISTM not
worth it. Delete the old, I'll reimport the live code from the server,
and we'll be good to go... maybe? hopefully.

Josh, some of the info in their is possibly useful for postgresql users,
should we try to salvage it in some fasion? have you spoken with Mark
about any of this?

Robert Treat