license

From: Stephen D'Arcy O'Hearn <s(dot)ohearn(at)phenomenome(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Pamela J(dot) " Haidenger-Bains <p(dot)bains(at)phenomenome(dot)com>, Stephen O'Hearn <s(dot)ohearn(at)phenomenome(dot)com>
Subject: license
Date: 2004-01-27 22:25:23
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

To whom it may concern,

Please indicate to me whether the pgsql-jdbc driver is governed by the
same BSD licensing as the PostgreSQL DBMS.

Regards.

--
Stephen O'Hearn
Research Scientist, Bioinformatics

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential. If you or your organization is not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in either this e-mail or any of its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please tell us immediately by return e-mail and delete the documents from your computer system. You may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone without our express permission.