plpgsql.so?

From: Steve Wampler <swampler(at)noao(dot)edu>
To: Postgres-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plpgsql.so?
Date: 2004-01-05 14:36:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hmmm, I've always used plpgsql.so (also formerly known
as libplpgsql.so, I think...) as in:

CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_call_handler () RETURNS language_handler
AS '/usr/lib/plpgsql.so', 'plpgsql_call_handler'
LANGUAGE c;

CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql HANDLER
plpgsql_call_handler;

but a system I recently upgraded to RH 9 RPMS doesn't seem to
have this library - and the www.postgresql.org search engines
don't find any references to plpgsql.so at all.

Is there some other library that now provides access to plpgsql?

Thanks!
Steve

--
Steve Wampler -- swampler(at)noao(dot)edu