Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: "D(dot) Dante Lorenso" <dante(at)lorenso(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW
Date: 2003-12-31 04:52:07
Lists: pgsql-general

search for create index took 59 seconds ?

I've got a fairly (< 1 second for the same search) fast search engine on
the docs at

http://postgresintl.com/search?query=create index

if that link doesn't work, try

postgres.fastcrypt.com/search?query=create index

for now you will have to type it, I'm working on indexing it then making
it pretty

Dave

Dave Cramer
519 939 0336