Re: A room for Weekly News

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: A room for Weekly News
Date: 2003-12-22 15:01:35
Lists: pgsql-www

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 15:07, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Geez I had forgotten about that. What I had hoped to get was a setup
similar to the news setup, where the weekly news could be posted and
then each weeks news could be built statically within the main site
template (just like we do for news). Anyone interested in making it
happen? Should take long... not sure how this mesh's with Andreas code
though...

Robert Treat