Minor (very) feature request...

From: Steve Wampler <swampler(at)noao(dot)edu>
To: Postgres-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Minor (very) feature request...
Date: 2003-12-04 16:29:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Would it be (is it?) possible to add timestamp to the log
messages put out by postgresql? I've got several databases
running in an environment where users have this annoying
habit of coming up to me with ("Oh yes, three days ago around
4pm our instrument had trouble writing to database X.").

Having some way of telling which messages were output when
would be helpful in such cases, since I'm not allowed to
beat the users into submission...

Thanks!
--
Steve Wampler -- swampler(at)noao(dot)edu