Giving a user a database

From: "Robert C(dot) Mosher II" <mosher(at)andrews(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Giving a user a database
Date: 2003-11-06 20:30:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

I need to give a user a single database that they will have full control
over. I am assuming this means giving them ownership of the database,
but I have no idea how to do that, even after looking through the manual
and the mailing list archive. How do I give a user ownership of a
database? Or if there's a better way of granting them full access
(creating and editing tables, etc.) what is it, and how do I do it?

Thanks,
Rob Mosher.