Re: PostgresQL and Kylix 3 Professional

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Michael(dot)Eschweiler(at)t-online(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, michael(dot)eschweiler(at)web(dot)de
Subject: Re: PostgresQL and Kylix 3 Professional
Date: 2003-10-30 22:14:37
Lists: pgsql-ports

libpq.so.2 is from postgresql 7.2.x so you'll need to grab a copy of
SUSE's postgresql 7.2.x package that contains the appropriate binary.

you might also want to contact the kylix folks since I would be
surprised if it didnt work against the 7.3 libpq (and actually i'm
surprised the ln didnt work...)

Robert Treat