Re: Cannot build latest CVS

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot build latest CVS
Date: 2003-10-22 13:06:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 14:38, Dave Page wrote:
> There was a new update to the wx tarball this morning, though
> Jean-Michel may not have produced RPMs yet. You need the -4 version
> which is on Snake in tar.bz2 format.

OK; thanks. I'll build a new set of RPMS locally.

As long as pgadmin3 is so dependent on certain changes in wxWindows,
then wouldn't it be nice to keep the needed patch(es) somewhere in
pgadmin3's CVS tree? - For example a patch agains current wxWindows CVS
HEAD? Of course, that patch would sometimes need an update because of
changes in wxWindows' CVS-HEAD, and when new features/fixes are
introduced because of pgadmin3.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark