Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re:

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Noèl Köthe <noel(at)debian(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re:
Date: 2003-10-13 12:32:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

define "upload"... most of the text is housed in a database, and is
modified via a web interface, so making changes probably doesn't require
uploading anything in the traditional sense. Of course the files that
power the site are available via cvs and he can always send in patches
should he need to make a structural change.

Robert Treat