Cannot compile

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot compile
Date: 2003-10-09 21:09:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

For a week, I've been trying to compile the CVS-version of pgadmin3 -
without luck. First, I tried with the wxWindows-RPMS from the ftp-site.
Now I'm trying with a wxWindows installation compiled from the latest
wxWindows CVS repository. Still no luck.

The error messages that I get are rather lengthy, so I've put them here:
http://troels.arvin.dk/misc/log-make.txt

My pgadmin3 configure-expression:
--with-wx=/usr/local/wxWindows --enable-debug
--prefix=/usr/local/pgadmin3/

My system: Red Hat Linux 9.0.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark