point in time recovery: status?

To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: point in time recovery: status?
Date: 2003-10-05 12:48:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi.

In April this year there was a thread on this list talking about a
future "point in time" recovery feature in PostgreSQL.

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/thread.php3?subject=%5BADMIN%5D+point-in-time+recovery&list=7

7.4 was rumored to include such a feature.
Does anybody know what the status is, now that 7.4 beta is out?

Bye, Chris.

PS: I haven't seen changes in 7.4beta3 that indicate that such a feature
is included, but maybe I just didn't look at the right spot :/