Re: SQL Syntax problem

From: Franco Bruno Borghesi <franco(at)akyasociados(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: Doris Bernloehr <bedo7(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Syntax problem
Date: 2003-09-29 18:08:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

This kind of conditions are left or right joins, depending on which side
of the equal sign you have the (+).

Something like this

select ...
from
auswahlkatalog k,
INNER JOIN anspruchkorrektur a ON (k.awk_id = a.awk_id),
LEFT JOIN beteiligter b ON (b.bet_id = a.bet_idemp),
RIGHT JOIN v_betkorr f ON (a.ask_id = f.ask_id)

should give you the same results.