fix log_min_duration_statement logic error

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: fix log_min_duration_statement logic error
Date: 2003-09-22 16:20:22
Lists: pgsql-patches

This patch fixes an obvious bug in the "should I print the duration of
this query?" logic in postgres.c

I also don't particularly like the format of the log message (for one
thing, the "duration_statement" prefix in the log message shouldn't
include an underscore, it's not a variable or anything -- and the case
can be made that if we printed the duration because log_duration is set,
we don't need to print it again if the duration of the query exceeded
log_min_duration_statement), but I haven't changed it.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
log_min_duration-1.patch text/x-patch 1.2 KB