Re: Java not running under Linux

From: "Marcus Andree S(dot) Magalhaes" <marcus(dot)magalhaes(at)vlinfo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: wsmeyer(at)ibest(dot)com(dot)br
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Java not running under Linux
Date: 2003-08-28 04:05:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

This is a way off-topic. The answer: RTFM.

you either:

1- mispelled the Java class name. Note that it's the class name and not the
class filename that matters. It is case sensitive and you must spell it
exactly the way it's named internally.

2- you haven't provide the class name complete with packages.

next time, use more your time than ours for off topic questions. You're a
way too far from making questions about PostgreSQL JDBC drivers if you
can't compile a java source file.

Quoting wsmeyer(at)ibest(dot)com(dot)br: