problem downloading/installing pgadmin3 on Debian testing

From: Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuigoccas(at)libero(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3 on Debian testing
Date: 2003-08-08 17:30:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

[please CC in reply, since I am not subscribed to the list]

Hi,
I jst read the announcement about pgAdminIII and I am very happy.
I tried to install it in my debian box, but I found that the binary
version is available only for i386. I then decided to recompile
everything from source and send it back to you, but I have now this
problem:

eppesuig3:~/src# apt-get build-dep pgadmin3
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Build-Depends dependency on pgadmin3 cannot be satisfied because the
package pgadmin3-libwxgtk2ud2.5-dev cannot be found
eppesuig3:~/src#

So it seems that something is missing. Where may I found all the
sources?

Just as a note, in my /etc/apt/sources I added
# pgAdmin III
deb-src ftp://ftp3.it.postgresql.org/postgresql/pgadmin3/beta/debian
testing pgadmin

Thanks for this great program,
Giuseppe