Trouble setting up development environment

From: Jim Sensel <postgresql0(at)eggheads(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trouble setting up development environment
Date: 2003-05-19 17:28:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble. When I try to load the pgAdminII project
several load errors occur that seem to do with the class version
statements. The environment is Visual Studio 6 sp5. Would someone
please point me to info or possibly suggest a solution to this problem.
Could find nothing about it on website nor mailing list archives.

I'd just like to develop a plugin. I can create a new project and use
the wonderful pgSchema class w/ no problems. Just can't load any of the
source projects due to the load-time/design-time errors. The .log files
offer no clue to what the problem is. They just say "Couldn't load
xxxx.cls."

My intention is to create a plugin that allows schema export to xml
schema (.xsd) format. If something of this nature already exists or is
being worked on, please let me know. I'd love to use it or help w/
design/development/testing/whatever if there's already a project
started.

Thanks for any help.

Jim Sensel