Re: Memroy leak with jdbc

From: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: David Wall <d(dot)wall(at)computer(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Memroy leak with jdbc
Date: 2003-05-07 02:22:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Typically this is the job of the connection broker, when you return the
connection the broker should make sure it's "clean", otherwise just
close the connection when you are done with it.

If you are leaving it open, then I suggest you do a finally after every
operation and clean it up.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>