Re: Fwd: postgresql

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: darkpray(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: postgresql
Date: 2003-04-25 21:06:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Rio,
PostgreSQL is a BSD licensed project, which mean you can look at the
source code and do pretty much anything you need to with it. For more
information on the BSD license check out
http://www.postgresql.org/licence.html

If you'd like to download the source code, it's available at you can
download it via ftp at: http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html
or get it via cvs at: http://developer.postgresql.org/TODO/docs/cvs.html

If you have any questions, please email one of our mailing lists
available at: http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html

Hope this helps, and welcome to PostgreSQL!

Robert Treat
PostgreSQL Advocacy Team