Re: Inheritence woes

From: Hadley Willan <hadley(dot)willan(at)deeperdesign(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Inheritence woes
Date: 2003-04-24 02:15:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks. It's pretty much what we'd thought then. But sometimes you like
to check these things out to avoid the "doh!" that comes later.

Hadley

--
Hadley Willan > Systems Development > Deeper Design Limited. +64(7)377-3328
hadley(dot)willan(at)deeperdesign(dot)co(dot)nz > www.deeperdesign.com > +64(21)-28-41-463