Re: the RAID question, again

From: Will LaShell <will(at)lashell(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Vincent van Leeuwen <pgsql(dot)spam(at)vinz(dot)nl>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the RAID question, again
Date: 2003-04-22 17:44:48
Lists: pgsql-performance

We use LSI Megaraid cards for all of our servers. Their older cards are
a bit dated now, but the new Elite 1650 is a pretty nice card. The
Adaptec cards are pretty hot, but as Josh has pointed out their
reference driver is for RedHat. Granted, that doesn't bother us here at
OFS because that's all we use on machine but to each their own.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell