Re: PgLOGd

From: Mike Benoit <mikeb(at)netnation(dot)com>
To: "Thomas T(dot) Thai" <tom(at)minnesota(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgLOGd
Date: 2003-04-09 16:35:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I installed it a few weeks ago on a test box and was quite impressed. It
has some very nice features to handle cases when the database can't
handle the load or if it goes down completely. I haven't used it in a
production enviroment yet, but I would like to.

--
Best Regards,

Mike Benoit
NetNation Communications Inc.
Systems Engineer
Tel: 604-684-6892 or 888-983-6600

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are my own and not
necessarily those of my employer