Re: Suggestion

From: Ericson Smith <eric(at)did-it(dot)com>
To: muhammad umar <whiplash77_77(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Suggestion
Date: 2003-04-03 18:31:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Muhammad,

The postgresql list is one that is well known for politeness and
courtesy above all.

For instance, someone today requested information about MySQL, and one
of the members was kind enough to do research for him and to even post a
link to where the person could find the information.

My point is, if you need help, we will be more than happy to give it, no
matter how long it takes. Many times people on the list have saved my
bacon with friendly and courteous advice time after time. Even the
response by Scott to you was courteous and helpful.

- Ericson Smith
eric(at)did-it(dot)com
http://www.did-it.com